Re: redirector: are http headers available?

From: Graham Toal <gtoal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 11:24:56 -0500 (CDT)

> From rgopalkr@cisco.com Thu May 8 11:01:43 1997
> Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 23:50:30 +0800
> To: Graham Toal <gtoal@vt.com>
> From: Ramesh Gopal <rgopalkr@cisco.com>
> Subject: Re: redirector: are http headers available?
>
> Graham,
>
> If you're interested in checking out a commercial solution that does
> exactly that, check out Cisco's LocalDirector. It does this in what's
> called the inverse multiplexing mode. URL is:

1) No thanks, I've already got it working using squid.

2) I doubt the list management would appreciate a Cisco lurker
using the postings to this list to gather sales leads for Cisco.

PS Anyone who wants to see the Host: virtual redirection in action,
there's a list of sites to browse on www.vt.com/news on the 8th May
entry. It'll be there for a day or two.