Re: Merging of squid's "log" files.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 21:59:17 +0200

Every time you add/remove a cache_dir line in squid.conf your while
cache is invalidated. Old cache entries can't be uses since all the
files are renumbered.

This is on the todo, but we have to find a cache file numbering scheme
that is not dependent on the numberof cache_dir entries.

---
Henrik Nordström