Microsoft Proxy -> Squid

From: Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto <mneto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 23:59:52 -0500 (AST)

Hi Folks, I use squid 1.0.22 and I would like to connect another proxy
(microsoft proxy) to it (child)

I have even printed the whole documentation but was not able to find how
can I do this.

Does anybody know if it is possible to do that ?

Thanks.

PS. Is there any list group of the mS Proxy ? The documentation is so poor
that I did not find any way to make the proxy redial if the line is
busy...And it is a 500 page manual...

| Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto System Administrator |
| WebSlave ! Argo Internet Provider |
| Key fingerprint = CB B8 0E 90 EE 9C D1 91 B5 5E B1 EC 83 4D 78 9B |