RE: squid not caching properly ?

From: Rania Fakhoury <raniaf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 10:08:21 +0300

Hi everybody,

I install squid 1.1.10 on linux box 2.0.29 BUT I have some problems.

I'll explain: sometimes when the link is down to the Internet, and a client tries to refresh an object who is already in the cache, he gets a connection refused message, and not the cached object.
How do I configure Squid NOT to relaod, even though the client requested to, when the link is down.

Squid is working in HTTP-accel mode with cache hierarchy.

Any Help will be appreciated.