R: Unknown server status reply 0

From: Enrico Lorenzetti <EnLor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 13:59:41 +0200

Hello,
we apparently solved the problem a few days after the posting by lowering
trumpet params (MTU from 1500 to 1024, MSS from 1460 to 984, RWIN from 4096
to 3936).

As nobody came out with a better solution and I've seen a few new messages
concerning the same problem we had, I think it' s ok to give it at least a
try.

Best Regards

    Enrico Lorenzetti

P.S.
The problem really occurred with Netscape + Win3.X and not with MSIE.