Problem with FTP adresse

From: Nathalie Houde <admhoude@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 09:56:28 -0400

We recently installed Squid 1.10, I work find exept for the ftp adresse
that owr client use to upload there web page whit netscape navvigator.

The adresse look like
ftp://admhoude@ftp.cooptel.qc.ca/hd2/usr/people/admhoude

So when they configure the FTP proxie server wally.cooptel.qc.ca port
3128 taht adresse does'nt work anymore.

Does anyone have an idea of what the problem can be?

Thanks

--
                              \\\|///