Re: Prob with cachemgr.cgi ...

From: Andy Lee <andrew.lee@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 07:53:25 +0100

By default access for cachemgr is set to local host only.
So the server and browser and squid on the same box
In the screen where you put the cachmgr passwd for host use 'localhost'

Plan B is to set up the acl list to let another browser on another machine
in. This way you only need squid on the squid box , A web server somewhere
with cachmgr on it. And a browser somewhere else.

Hope a) this helps
     b) is correct

Cheers
Andy
At 20:36 01/06/97 +0200, Garry Glendown wrote:
>I just don't seem to be able to figure out the cachemgr.cgi program. No
>matter what I do, all I get is an "access denied" ... I've already set
>the cachemgr_passwd options to a certain PW, but that didn't help,
>either ... what am I doing wrong ? What am I missing ?
>
>Tnx, -gg

-- Any views or opinions expressed are my own --
-- My employer has it's own opinions --