Confused on Parent-child options

From: Jeff Halper <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 22:22:36 -0700 (PDT)

I want to configure parent-child options so that certain sites I cannot
access will be accessed by a different cache that I can connect to. I
initially set up a parent cache, but I do not think I did it right. Can
anyone give me a tip as to how I can configure my squid to use a
different proxy server on a different network to access ip addresses in a
specific range or to acess specific domains that are currently
unaccessible to me but accessible to the other proxy server? And use my
own resources for the "rest" of the internet?

Jeff Halper
Internet Hotline
408/881-1000
http://www.ihot.com