Log Rotating Script/Utility

From: Mervin B. Manangan <mervin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 1997 22:06:35 +0800

Hi! I'm one of the users who is amazed with the capabilities and results
produced by squid. I just have one question, do you have any script or
utility for the logs rotation scheme? You see, our server's disk space
is constantly monitored though we have lowered down the threshold of the
configuration of squid to 75% Still we still experience squid process
dying down due to full capacity of our disk partitions (mainly because
of the logs). Please give me some details as to how to go about the
rotating of the logs. Thank you :-)

--
  Mervin B. Manangan