Request Rates

From: David Richards <dj.richards@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 11:40:05 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

        I am interested to know the following:

        How many requests per second are people getting?? I am mainly
interested in the max number of requests served and the average number of
requests served.

        Also, not so long ago, people were posting messages about running
tcpbanger?? I think that's what it was called. People were posting their
results, could a few of these people please send me the results again.

        I remember someone posting something like "Squid received XXX
requests before it started sweating", could that peron please respond to
this message too.

Thanks heaps,

Dave.

David Richards Ph: +61 7 3864 4354