Re: Monitoring Squid with MRTG (nice graphics)

From: Richard Clamp <richardc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 09:30:40 +0100

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> The Renater national cache is now monitored with the excellent (free) software
> MRTG. This allows us to show nice GIFs to our clients :-)
>
> http://cache.cnrs.fr/MRTG/
>
> The setup is explained in
>
> http://cache.cnrs.fr/MRTG/config.html

I love this group :)

We started messing with MRTG for it's primary purpose of graphing router
traffic then started to realise how useful it would be to have it
monitor other stuff like squid.

Took a look and it's more than I could have hoped for, thanks :)

  Richard

--
Richard Clamp
richardc@cannock.ac.uk