Where to cache objects ?

From: Benarson Behajaina R. <Benarson.Behajaina@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 17:46:48 +0200 (MET DST)

        Hi Squiders,

I have two servers running squid 1.1.10:

1. www-intranet.mydomain.foo which is inside a firewall

2. www-internet.mydomain.foo is "beyond the firewall"
   www-internet has no neighbor or parent.

I wonder if it will be enough to cache
the requested objetcs in one of the cache proxy , or must
I cache objects in both servers ?
I mean, must I configure the www-internet, so that it will serve
as a proxy only, and every object which is fetched through this proxy will
be cached in www-intranet ?

        Benarson.

| Email:  Benarson.Behajaina@swh.sk               |