Problem about deny_info..

From: Keh-Chen Lau <kclau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 02:12:58 +0800 (CST)

Hi, Squiders,

    I try to setup the deny_info today, but I am not sure it did the right
    way. Below is what I set:

    deny_info http://my.web.server/deny.html MyDenyAcl

    Well, when a client has not passsd MyDenyAcl rule, he got a Acess Denied
    page with a link of "http://my.web.server/deny.html" on it. Since the
    client is still using my proxy server, he will keep on getting this warnig
    page and unable to see the content of the URL even he click on that link.

    Before using this, I thought Squid will treat this URL as special case
    and let is pass the Acl check, but it seems that I am wrong. Users still
    have to disable his proxy setting as to see the URL content.

    Did I miss something?

--
Alex Lau