Re: I guess I still don't get how to use acl's

From: Kip DeGraaf <kip@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 10:40:00 -0400

My thanks to those people who quickly pointed out the error of my ways. I
will have to remember to read the documentation more carefully.

The basics were that I had the two icp_access lines in the wrong order.
The first matching icp_access is always used. Thus my having the
"icp_access allow all" first should actually have been last.

Once again, thank you!