re-setting Objects and VMObjects for cachemgr.cgi

From: Johannes Ambrose <sja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 06:56:35 -0700

Sorry if this has been discussed - I can't find it in the FAQ.
I'm getting a cache machine set up for start of classes next week and
want to re-set the Objects and VMObjects in cachemgr.cgi. I have a cron
job rotating the log files, and I've zapped the stored files with squid
-z, but I still have zillions of objects in cachemgr.cgi. Is there
something obvious I've missed?

regards