Re: UserAgentLog

From: Jens Elkner <elkner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 23:00:48 +0200 (MET DST)

'WWW server manager wrote:'

Hi all,

> Martin Svoboda wrote:
> > Do you have some script to analyze UserAgentLog?
> > Or where can I find them?
>
> I haven't seen any replies, so here's a perl script I threw together recently
> (used with perl 5.002) - it's quite short - apologies if including it in the
> message annoys anyone.
>
> John Line

I've written a perl script, which is able to analyze squid's useragent log
and stores the results in a html report file. The script is also able to
include old html report files in new reports ...
Just have a look at

http://irb.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~elkner/stats/proxy/cache1/ua-9706.html

and follow the link in the foot note.

Any suggestions or improvements are welcome.

Cheers,
Jens.

--
+---[ Jens Elkner ]------[ IRB, Otto-von-Guericke-Universitaet Magdeburg ]-+
| Am Uniplatz 5                                                            |