Re: Squid patch

From: pstewart <pstewart@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 17:27:56 -0400 (EDT)

I might be sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong.... I just put
squid 1.1.13NOVM onto a 2.0.29 box with no compilation problems.... maybe
I just missed the original post.. my apologies if I did...:-)

Paul

--
Out the modem, through the SPARC, down the T3, off the router, past the
frame-relay... nothing but Net.