Re: 1.1.14 continuous segmentation violation.

From: Michael Pelletier <mikep@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 09:49:35 -0400 (EDT)

I just got word from a user that a problem they were having using
WebFerret (some kind of search software) failing to connect and timing
out, were corrected as soon as I switched back to 1.1.10.

This may not be the proximate cause, but I'm going to look through the
logfiles and see if there's any kind of time correlation between their
failed attempts and the Squid crashes. This may be something that other
people will want to look for as a common thread.

        -Mike Pelletier.