Re: Netscape 4 ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 02:13:17 +0200

A little warning on this. If enabling this patch, then there is no way
to enforce a refresh if a bad/outdated page gets cached and the dates
get out of sync.

What hits me is that this is most likely a bug/design glitch and not a
intended feature in Netscape 4.. Their intent is most likely to ignore
local cache and not all caches, but using general code it slips
throught.

--
Henrik Nordström