Re: ACL problem.

From: Arjan de Vet <Arjan.deVet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 01:23:22 +0200 (CEST)

Andrew Brennan:

>> This should work the way you describe it.
>>
> I'll admit I haven't tested it, but if I'm using two http_access
> lines that reference the 'passwd' ACL ... then it's not the only
> proxy_auth type ACL in the list - is it??

There can only be one passwd ACL per http_access line, otherwise you could
e.g. have two different passwords to enter.

The reason it should be last on a line is to avoid getting a password
prompt from an http_access line of which one of the other acl's evaluate
to false; by putting it last the password will only be asked when all
other acl's are true such that it becomes the 'final' decision for that
http_access rule.

But it's no problem having multiple http_access lines with one and the
same passwd ACL.

Arjan