[ MRTG Logging ] Not 100% related with squid

From: Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto <mneto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 11:34:37 -0500 (AST)

Hi Folks, I have been using mrtg to log other network events but I have
read that it could be used to monitor squid also.

I am installing a new machine with RedHat and I have downloaded the mrtg
rpm. Unfortunatelly it does not install unless I have a libgd.so.1. I
could not find any rpm that install such library, only the .a

Is there anyone using RH + mrtg that could tell me where to get such lib ?

- Thanks.

| Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto System Administrator |
| WebSlave ! Argo Internet Provider |
| Key fingerprint = CB B8 0E 90 EE 9C D1 91 B5 5E B1 EC 83 4D 78 9B |