off topic question - how configure proxy.pac for MSIE3

From: Andy Lee <andrew.lee@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 08:51:47 +0100

Sorry for the off topic question but does anyone know how to configure
a proxy.pac file for MSIE3. I have a working version for Netscape.
With later versions of MSIE it displays it as a text file
complains about it not being correct and disables java from working on the
browser. Anyone know where to find documentation on how to write
advanced config setup script for MSIE3 ?

Thanks
Andy Lee
Unix Admin
National Power Plc
-- Any views or opinions expressed are my own --
-- My employer has it's own opinions --