mbuf map size on SunOS

From: Masaaki NABESHIMA <nabe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 15:38:55 +0900

I'm operating squid on SunOS 4.1.4 (+ SUN-DBE1.4) with 2048 file
descriptors. But I have a big trouble. When the number of actual
established connection reaches around 1000, SunOS claims "mbuf table full"
and then it's freezed. Obviously it needs to enlarge the sizse of mbuf
table. Then I found /sys/sun4m/param.h has some mbuf size definitions. But
the modification of them does not effect at all.

This problem is beyond my knowlege.

If you have any information related mbuf table size increment, please let
me know.

--
Masaaki NABESHIMA	http://www.ntt.co.jp/people/nabe/
NTT Software Laboratories (Tokyo, Japan)