Transparent proxying using URL rather than IP addrs

From: Elfredy V. Cadapan <evc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 20:01:22 +0800 (CST)

Hello,

I tested that patch of yours for 1.1.11 (which patched cleanly on 1.1.14) -
it's happily running on one of my subsidiary caches. No visible problems as
yet (other than the 2.0.30 kernel's inability to redir to anything other
than the original port).

 Elfredy Cadapan
  Computer Science Instructor and Professional Nerd
  Institute of Computer Science, UP at Los Banos
  Home page : http://www.uplb.edu.ph/~evc/