squid-docs are complete

From: Oskar Pearson <oskar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 16:26:44 +0200

Hi all

It's been a looong haul, but the squid-docs are finally finished - or at least
they are complete (I got quite a few contributions towards the end - I
figure everyone decided that I would never get around to it :)

Thanks to all that helped (I probably haven't mailed you back if you sent
me a note to say 'you can get a compiled solaris version at http://.... but
I have applied all of the info I got)

As always, they are on 'http://cache.is.co.za/squid/', and they need to
have the date '28th September 1997' on the main page...

Thanks to Kevin Fink, who found all sorts of typographical errors in the
last revision (nice to know someone reads the thing ;)

Thanks for getting me my first (?last?) web page that has had over 75000 hits
since it started - 87644 hits (without graphics) and 129000 with the
graphics.... yeee haaa

Please let me know if you find ANYTHING you don't think is right - I
needed a slap on the head about the ACL's guide, which Kevin Fink gave me...

Oskar