cache_swap

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 16:08:55 -0400 (EDT)

Can anyone tell me if the size of the log in the cache dir is considered
to be part of the cache_swap value? That is, if I set cache_swap to 2048
MB, and the log is 12 MB, does Squid consider that the log takes up 12 MB
of the 2048 available? What I'm worried about is that if Squid doesn't
count the log, then setting the cache_swap value to the size of a
partition is a BAD idea since Squid will end up running out of space by
the amount taken up by the log file.

        -Bill