Re: sibling clients get access denied for ftp objects

From: James R Grinter <jrg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 12:21:00 +0100

On Mon 6 Oct, 1997, Marc van Selm <marc.van.selm@nc3a.nato.int> wrote:
>1) give siblings miss-access (not preferred)

that's what I do, and then just watch log reports for any 'abuse'.
It's interesting to note that even our own caches don't get a 100% hit
rate on their fetches, and they really are neighbouring.

(it's also a big win that if one of my neighbours happens to see a
very stale file or something else that is mis-cached, that they could
fix it without getting in contact with me.)

-- jrg.