To cache or not to cache

From: Jimmy Alderson <jlalder@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 16:04:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,
         I am not currently subsribed to this list, I hope someone can
send me info on that.

My main concern is I have recently installed squid 1.1.4 on my box and am
having difficulties testing to see if it is caching. It is proxying, and
collecting info, but everytime I check the disk after going to the same
page, it has increased in size. How do I check to make sure that it goes
to its reserves if the page has not changed and is not reloading it?

Jimmy Alderson