Re:https

From: Jochen Ammer <ammer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 13:50:20 +0100

We are using squid for https connections and it works very well. So I
suspect problems on their secure http configuration.

Regards

Jochen

Subject: Re: https
Author: INTERNET:squid-users@nlanr.net
Date: 16.10.97 05:16

Thanks but what I really mean is, when I tried to access
https://www.security-one.com:2000 , access was denied through our proxy
server...when I asked the site admin, he "suspected" that squid doesn't
recognize https requests .... is that true? or is it just their secure
http server configuration that refuses https requests thru caching proxy
servers?