Re: your mail

From: Andrew Cormack <Cormack@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 09:40:37 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 17 Oct 1997, A.Saeed wrote:

> I m facing problem in compiling.I have Digital Unix V.3.2C and have cc
> compiler.
> Its asking for gnu .
> Do precompile version for OSF are available.
> Thanx in advance for any kind of information.

I've found that squid will compile ok with the Dec C compiler, but unless
you are short of time or disk space it's easy enough to obtain and compile
GCC first.

I'm afraid I can't offer you a pre-compiled version, as we've just
upgraded everything to version 4.0.
Andrew

       | Andrew Cormack               | email: cormack@cardiff.ac.uk     |
       | Information Systems Support, | snail: 40/41 Park Place, Cardiff |
       |    postmaster and webmaster  |        CF1 3BB                   |
       | University of Wales, Cardiff |                                  |
       | Web page and PGP key: http://www.cf.ac.uk/People/cormack.html   |