Re: cachemgr setup

From: Wayne Salamonsen <wayne@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 10:05:30 +0800

You can run the cachemgr on one machine and squid on another. Just stick
the cachemgr.cgi program in the cgi-bin directory of your web server. Access
the cachemgr.cgi program through your web browser. It comes up with series
of fields allowing you to enter the cache host (machine running squid) and
the port squid is listening on. Also can enter a password if you have
specified one in the squid.conf file.

Should be pretty easy.

Wayne

At 08:47 AM 10/23/97 +0000, Tim Dolezal wrote:
>I have squid running on one mchine and apache running on another.
>
>How do I configure to use the cache manager?
>
>Tim
>
>Tim Dolezal
>Systems Analysist
>Digital Systems Research
>Phone (619)556-1760
>Fax (619)556-5183

Wayne Salamonsen
R&D Engineer

Internet Research & Development Unit Email: wayne@irdu.nus.sg
National University of Singapore URL: http://irdu.nus.sg
Computer Centre Ph: +65 771 5238
10 Kent Ridge Crescent Fax: +65 872 6205
Singapore