RE: Cisco cache engine / forced caching.

From: Barry Raveendran Greene <>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 02:08:57 +0800

Hello Julian,

Try the documentation out first. It's all on-line - through we've got to
update it (we've just added a bunch of new features during the last stages of
our early field trial).

Product Information:

That's actually as far as we should go with this thread. This is the "Squid
User" list ;-). If people would like to go on about Cisco's Cache Engine, we
can most the thread to the ircache list - since it's more generic.