squid for win95/nt

From: Kostas Anagnostakis <kostas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 01:33:14 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I would like some feedback on whether a port of
squid to the win95/nt platform has been or is being
attempted by anyone out there, and whether there
is anybody who actually wants it.

I also heard that there was an attempt to port
the good old cern proxy for win95/nt which failed
on windows' *very* high process set-up costs.

Also, apache1.3.x was recently ported, but requires
some commercial (I think) package to compile :(

Thanks!
-Kostas

PS: By the way, I don't like win95/nt, neither
technically nor aesthetically, so please don't flame me :)