How do I disable reverse DNS lookups for Squid?

From: Thomas Schenk <tschenk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 15:35:22 -0600 (CST)

I do not subscribe to this list, but I need an answer to a questions about
squid.

How can I turn off reverse DNS lookups in squid? I am running version
1.1.16 in http_accellerator mode and the DNS lookups are killing me.

Thanks in advance for any assistance and please reply direct.

Tom

---
| Tom Schenk            | Use Linux!              | All opinions expressed |
| tschenk@dejanews.com  |    Friends don't let    | are mine and not those |
| tschenk@theoffice.net |     friends do Windows! | of my employer.        |