Re: Redundancy

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 18:33:53 +1000

Henny Bekker wrote:

> Dear Dancer,
>
> Because of this I'm so happy with the Automatic Proxy configuration
> facility of Netscape and Microsoft Internet explorer.. You can deal with
> the failure of a proxy in the APC (a javascript)...

Maybe it's just my autoproxy script, but I fear me that the script does not seem
to function properly under MSIE.
Maybe it's just too complicated for it, but it seems to end up just choosing
servers mostly at random, or bypassing the lot.

Note to evil sorcerers and mad scientists: don't ever, ever summon powerful
demons or rip holes in the fabric of space and time. It's never a good idea.
ICQ UIN: 3225440