Top level cache configurations / non-Intel based platforms

From: Bertold Kolics <bertold@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 10:38:25 +0100 (MET)

[ Apologize for cross-posting ]

Dear All,

We are about to upgrade our top level cache at Hungarnet. Martin Hamilton
already collected some example hardware configurations on Intel-based
platform, but I would be interested in the hardware setup of
non-Intel-based top level caches.

Please send your replies directly to me and I will put together a web page
about those hardware setups. (Of course, I do not want to publish your
name/affiliation)

Platform type:
Operating sytem/OS release:
Caching software and version:
Avg. HTTP req. per day:
Avg. ICP req. per day:
Type of CPU:
Clock speed:
Number of CPUs:
Disk size (used for caching):
Dist type:
Network interface(s) (used for caching):
Memory size (used for caching):
Comments:

Thanks in advance.

Yours,