Q: meaning of "Storage LRU Expiration Age"

From: Josef Pojsl <sec@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 16:00:08 +0100 (MET)

Hello Squid-users,

please could anyone confirm or deny my explanation of
"Storage LRU Expiration Age" parameter in Cache Information screen
of cachemgr.cgi. I haven't found anything neither in docs nor in FAQ.

My common sense says that this is the "age" of the document
released from the cache by the LRU algorithm most recently.
The definition of "age" would be the time period for which this specific
document hasn't been required by clients. Is it correct or wrong?
Any comments?

Thanks in advance.

--josef

--