Re: Preventing caching of local domain.

From: <Claude.Lecommandeur@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 14:16:38 +0100

   Hi,

   I do use this tag, but it doesn't fit my bill. Squid doc says that
URLs in local_domain are fetched directly (never asked to siblings),
but it doesn't say that they are never cached. My problems is that we
have some URLs that have restricted access to our domain. If they get
cached, our neighbours will be able to access them if they are found in
the cache.

   Claude.

--
                    Claude Lecommandeur