Suggestion Pls!!

From: WLINK HQ <ranjan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 21:38:59 +0530

Dear Sir,

I am running a small ISP in Kathmandu, Nepal. Instead telling my
customers to put the address of the proxy server and the port no. I
would like to automatically configure the proxy server. Everywhere I
look, all I can find is the JavaScript which I need to put on browsers,
Netscape or MS Internet Exploer. Would you please tell me where I can
find the script or any changes, that I need to do on the server, so that
people can use that script for automatic proxy.

I am using Linux Ver 4.0 (colgate), kernel 2.0.18. I am using Squid
(version 1.1.10) as my proxy software and I am using Apache HTTPD server
(version 1.1.1, release 3).

Regards,
ranjan koirala