Re: HTML parser?

From: Hideyuki Suzuki <hideyuki@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 10:01:46 +0900

In article <Pine.LNX.3.95.971120115603.28660O-100000@unoit.calvin.edu>,
  Kyle R VanderBeek <kvbeek@calvin.edu> writes:
> This might just be a totally psycho though, but I was thinking about a
> possible HTML parser for squid. Is this possible? Could squid, which
> barely uses any CPU to start with, parse anything that comes in as
> text/html looking for IMG tags (and probably LINK REL stuff) and and start
> fetching the images before the client even asks for them? Just a thought.

What about WCOL? This is not squid, but can be work with squid.
See the following page for the detail.
<URL:http://shika.aist-nara.ac.jp/products/wcol/wcol.html>

I haven't tried this yet, though. :-)

--
Hideyuki Suzuki <hideyuki@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Department of Mathematical Engineering, University of Tokyo