redirectors

From: Dodd Graham Civ UCSS/SCBS <graham.dodd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:45:41 +0100

Can someone help a newbie out with redirectors

I'm trying to use Iain Lea's redirector script to point any accesses to
those
'politically incorrect' sites to a local URL, but it doesn't work.

error in httpd/error_log is:

exec of /home/httpd/cgi-bin/tryit.cgi failed, errno is 2
[Tue Nov 25 12:15:40 1997] access to /home/httpd/html/tryit.cgi failed
for <somewhere>, reason: Premature end of script headers

The problem seems to be with CGI.pm, but I'm not sure how to fix it.

I know compiled and shell scripts work from the cgi-bin directory.

If anyone knows of another redirector that doesn't need CGI.pm and is
easy to setup (I don't know much about Perl), please let me know.

Appreciate any help,

TIA Graham

Graham K Dodd
Network Systems Analyst