Newbie question..

From: Eyal Moshe <eyal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 19:23:01 +0200

Hello..

I'm running an ISP in Israel and I've installed squid on my linux few days
ago. It seems to work good. I wonder if there is a way to check the amount
of hits and data that was transffered to the users from the cache (and how
much precentege is it from the total amount of data the was requested by
our users).

Please tell me if I can see it somehow via the cachemgr.cgi and if not, if
there is any external util that will do the job.

Thanks in advance,
Eyal Moshe,
InfoMall Ltd.