Authorize problem when using SQUID as both proxy server and http acclerator

From: Peter Sorensen <maspsr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 14:30:23 +0100

Hi,

I have recently installed at configured the squid rel 1.1.17 as a proxy
server
with proxy_auth support. It works fine.

Now I want to use it as both proxy server and http accelerator, so I changed
the
        http_port to 80
        httpd_accel virtial 80
        httpd_accel_with_proxy on

and implementet a redirector through

        Redirect_program /.....

which redirect to the internal www servers.

It still works but when I try to access one of the internal www servers I get
access denied because I'm not authorized. Could someone give me a hint
on this.

Regards

Peter Sorensen/University of Odense,dk/e-mail:maspsr@dou.ou.dk