by-pass requests?

From: Harald Falkenberg <hfalken@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 16:44:17 +0100 (MET)

I have the problem that there are some protected pages on our web server,
which check the IP address mask of the client machine to differ between
requests coming from inside or outside our domain.

Our cache server is accessible for people inside and outside our domain.

So requests coming from people outside our domain, using our cache server,
become inside requests and passes the IP address check.

Is there any way to configure squid, so that request from certain
hosts/domains to certain web servers by-pass squid as they would come
directly from the client?

Thank you in advance for any hint.

Harald Falkenberg