Re: Regd access.log

From: Bernd P. Ziller <bziller@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 12:09:14 +0100 (MET)

> Should I check Access Log Tag field or Hierarchy Data Tag field to
> find out the type of traffic?

9) Hierarchy Data / Hostname
 A description of how and where the requested object was fetched.

> Also, there are too many entries with NONE as a hierarchy Data Tag in the
> access.log file:

Be happy about all the NONE entries, NONE means that the object was
found in the cache.

 Maybe the log entry should be changed to LOCAL or CACHE?

--
   Bernd                  bziller@ba-stuttgart.de
      http://www.ba-stuttgart.de/~bziller/