Re: Error with small ftp files ?

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 01:38:42 +1000

I just fetched this successfully through a chain of about...umm..lessee,
local, hub, network, regional...At least four layers of Squids (1.1.17's and
1.1.18's for the most part)

It's possible one of them has a corrupted copy of the object in it's cache.
I've seem similar symptoms with ftp files (any size) in the past, where the
object will not refresh despite being obviously the wrong size.

--
Note to evil sorcerers and mad scientists: don't ever, ever summon powerful
demons or rip holes in the fabric of space and time. It's never a good idea.