A list for discussing Network Appliance's NetCache

From: James R Grinter <jrg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 22:51:31 +0000

[Note: this message has been sent to three lists: ircache, squid-users and
tf-cache. Please be careful if and who you reply to.
Apologies if you receive it multiple times; I know I will.]

As a forum for those using Netcache and wanting to talk about it with other
users, to those just interested in it, (and also to those not using it and that
don't want to talk about it!), I've created a mailing list.

Email <majordomo@gbnet.net>, with the words 'subscribe netcache-users' to join.
 The address to send to the list (if you can't already guess) is detailed
within the joining message that you get - please save it for handy, future
reference.

(Sending is restricted to those on the list, and we'll see how that goes.)

James.