Re: Cache problem

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 17:22:59 -0500 (EST)

No problem, that's what is supposed to happen (unless you've told it some
other number of cache dirs). There are supposed to be 16 top-level cache
dirs, and in hex, 0F = 16 (well, actually 15, but 0 counts as one
directory). Under each of those top-level cache dirs you should see 256
more directories, numbered 00 through FF. Sounds like your Squid is well
on it's way to working for you.

        -Bill