Re: How stable is Squid 1.2 beta 8

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 12:42:16 +1000

If it's a production system, I'd say stick with 1.1.18 for a couple or three
more weeks. 1.2 is coming along but isn't quite to the point where I'd throw
users at it.

Bill Petersen wrote:

> I am setting up a new Linux 5.0 system and would like to put
> squid on it. Is squid 1.2 beta 8 stable enough to consider
> or should I stick with 1.1.18?
>
> Regards,
> Bill

> Bill Petersen email: brp@dsccc.com
> UNIX System, Web, Firewall, and Email Admin voice: 972-519-4249
> Technical Services, DSC Communications Corp, Plano, Texas
> Communication, its one of those things we take for granted...

Note to evil sorcerers and mad scientists: don't ever, ever summon powerful
demons or rip holes in the fabric of space and time. It's never a good idea.
ICQ UIN: 3225440