ACL for manager

From: Nick Johnson <nick@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 14:03:35 -0600 (CST)

Greetings,

   I'm having an annoying problem with an http_access line for the manager
ACL. I have defined the following:

acl corp src x.x.x.x/255.255.255.0

And later, I have the following:

http_access allow manager localhost corp
http_access deny manager

   I've tried various other ways of defining this, including listing a
range for corp, using the ! notation, etc. Regardless of what I try, I'm
always denied access. The only thing that seems to work is "all" in the
allow line.

   Any ideas about what I'm doing wrong here?

   Nick

---
Nick Johnson, writer of code, fixer of modems, administrator of pops
Gulf Coast Internet Network Engineering Team
Reward for the head of the person who keeps breaking my dalek
Check the web: http://www.gulf.net/support/network_status/